If you want to start or grow a successful, fulfilling, and profitable personal training career so you can live life with more freedom while helping the most amount of people possible, this book is for you!
Here’s the deal:
Now in a revised, expanded, and upgraded edition, Ignite the Fire is the highly practical approach to personal training already relied on by thousands of trainers Worldwide.
Repeatedly called one of the “best books for personal trainers”, it provides a clear road map teaching you how to become a personal trainer, to getting a personal trainer certification, to building your career from the bottom up so you can build a clientele, your reputation, and income.
HAVE YOU EVER wanted to know the best, high-integrity techniques to get more clients, run a fitness business, or have a solid system for selling personal training?
You’re not alone. For years Jon’s been asked these questions so he read, watched, researched and interviewed the best in the world to compile Ignite the Fire. This powerful book for certified personal trainers will show you how to:
- Build your confidence to tackle the job head on and come out on top (pg 16)
- Find your dream job in the fitness industry (pg 26)
- Find, market to, and sell your ideal client while seamlessly dealing with objections (pg 64)
- Build amazing workouts for beginners (pg 124)
- Deal with the 10 most common difficult client types (pg 160)
- Develop multiple income streams while maintaining your reputation (pg 202)
Ignite the Fire provides a clear road map to building your career from the bottom up so you can build a clientele, your reputation, and income.